Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am not crazy

I have been feeling rather gloomy these days. Probably the weather, school, work, life. (not necessary in that order). I don't even feel like buying any yarn these days either!

On the knitting front, I have several FO that need to be seamed and tidied up. I also need to frog the work I did on the Tree Jacket since it is HUGE on me. I just don't get pattern measurements.

I am just not getting much of anything these days. I hope the gloom clouds will pass eventually because I am not liking who I am at the moment.

Comments:
I hope the grey lifts up as well.
 
Are you getting enough exercise? It may not be the solution to what is getting you down, but it will help you deal with stress and you will release endorphins which will improve your mood and help you to cope better. *hugs*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?