Friday, October 05, 2007

Does Blogger adjust...

its interface depending on which country you log into? I am sitting in the Swiss Lounge in Basel airport and my interface is in German! (I actually wanted to check emails but couldn't log on).

My 2 week trip to Basel has come to an end. Again, I leave a little part of myself behind. I am already missing Basel and I haven't even left yet.

Two weeks was indeed a long time to be away and will certainly be happy to see my family but it seems to be a good duration since I was pretty much able to devote at least 1 evening to each set of friends. And I was able to go to Ursula's class twice.

Comments:
Hey lady,

I was thinking of you today. How is Switzerland? Any fun places to see and things to do? You are missed!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?