Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back from Atlanta

I got back from Atlanta last Thurs and had a great time! I met up with my Knitter Tea Swap pal there and did our swap in person! Jenny really outdid herself. I haven't uploaded the photos of what I received yet because I am still catching up on all the unread emails qhile I was away. You would think that the email senders would get discouraged by my "out of office" message and "don't bother expecting a reply during my absence".

sigh. I have just managed to finish unpacking my suitcase last night.

Pix of the goodies and my purchases from Atlanta coming soon!!!!!!

Comments:
You know what's funny, is I thought you had a blog when you came into stix. Thank you so much for the pattern!
 
hi hoi yan!! welcome back!!! miss you!!! you still have a package from me!! just waiting for more stuff before i send them to you ^_^

cheers,
michelle
http://knitty-bitty.momo4ever.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?