Friday, May 25, 2007

Seven Random Things about me

Norah who was my Secret Pal from SP8 tagged me for this meme. (The scarf she knitted for me as part of the swap has keep my neck warm throughout the entire winter!)

The rules:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

Seven random things about me:

  1. When I was 5, I used to fly kites out of the window from our studio apartment which was located on the 15th floor.

  2. The first time I tasted a potato chip was at age 7, during a visit to Granby Zoo. (and yes, I like potato chips!)

  3. When I was in Hong Kong for summer holidays (I was 8), the movie "Pocket Money" (Truffaut's movie L'argent de Poche) was showing in the theaters and I desperately wanted to see it.

  4. I hope to eventually meet up with my portuguese/chinese cousin again (but will probably never happen since no one in my dad's family has kept in touch with my aunt and uncle because it was considered shameful to marry outside your race back then).

  5. My maternal grandmother made the best fish cakes (chinese style)!

  6. I loved eating pickled veggies and salted pineapple from the street vendors in Macau.

  7. "Are you there God, it's me Margaret" was one of my favourite novels as a pre-teen.

OK, now I have to tag seven others for this:
Rhonna, Michelle, Shelby, Suzie, Amy, Vivian, and Jenny.


Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
You have a lovely blog. Now I know where I get the "i feel like knitting" mood from =p

Thanks for the tag! I'll post mine up as soon as I get a chance =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?