Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thank you again Secret Pal!!!

Guess what I got in the post today??? You completely made my day with the wonderful surprises that you sent! All Aussie goods too!!! You've been a great Secret Pal! I look forward to finding out who you are...



The yarns are sooo soft and the colours are perfect. I think I already have an idea of what to knit with them!!!
And I've already polished off 3 of the Chewy Caramel Tim Tam, so much for my New Year's resolution of not eating too many sweets. Well, I can always make new resolutions for the upcoming Chinese New Year. Good to have a fallback plan, don't you think?

On the knitting front, I wonder if I will finish this cardi before I leave for my business trip? This is the "Childhood" pattern from Knitty, sans hood. I started this cardi like last year (March 2006) and then picked it up again recently (when I was at the in-laws over Xmas break). All I have left to knit is the 1 sleeve, the button bands, and the neck band. And find some buttons and seaming it all up. Hmmm, maybe only the remaining sleeve will be done before I leave on Sunday.
And I LOVE the way Mission Falls wool yarn feels on the Addi Turbos!




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?