Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Secret Pal revealed!

Sob...today is the end of the Secret Pal 9 exchange. Sad that it's over because I've had so much fun. I connected with both my spoiler and my spoilee.

My spoiler was (is?) Michelle of www.knitty-bitty.momo4ever.com . She sent me cool stuff all the way from Australia!!!!! We plan on doing some personal swaps. In fact, I have a box of yarns that she ordered through me from www.littleknits.com which I will ship to her once I return from Basel.

My spoilee was (is?) Rhonna of www.rhonna.net . I sent her cool (I hope!) stuff from the USA all the way to Norway!!!!!! Rhonna was terrific at corresponding and in fact, my acceptance into my program at Temple was probably due to her advice on my statement of goals and objectives!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?