Sunday, December 17, 2006

Updates and tarot cards

The tarot card posting below is kind of nostalgic, I guess. I remember back in 1996 or 1997, me and some g.friends had a night out and we went to a club on St-Laurent and there was a tarot card reader at this club. Both my friend and I had our cards read and sad to say (or happy to say), most of what that tarot card lady told us came true. The breaking up with my university love, the travelling, etc.

Anyhow, my university love has since spent the years after our breakup with a good friend of mine. Ok, there were hard feelings at first but time passed and we all mature. They just had a baby girl on Friday: Arianne Naomi. Isn't that such a gorgeous name??? Haven't seen the photos yet but I am sure that she is a gorgeous little girl, very much loved by her parents.

On the knitting front, not much done, maybe a few more inches on the Zip cardi from LMKG. I did buy some more knitting books, Alpaca Silk book 1 and Cashmere book from Debbie Bliss. Now, if only my littleknits.com order would hurry up and get here...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?