Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thank you Secret Pal!!!

My package from my Secret Pal arrived on Monday! (yeah, tardy posting but thanked my SP via email already!)


The goodies came all the way from Australia and definitely travelled first class!!!

Here are some close-up pix of my goodies: A gorgeous skein of worsted weight merino handpainted yarn from The Knittery Yarn,three skeins of DK wool from Sean Sheep, a pair of Swallow DPN that I've been searching high and low for over here in the USA, 2 packages of Tim Tam in flavours I never tried before. (Too bad we can't get Tim Tams over here in North America, no, maybe it is a good thing. I already ate half the packet of the Chewy Caramel, bad bad me)and 2 bars of handmade soap. The soaps were so fragrant that their aroma escaped from the box before I even opened it!!!




Thank you so much my dear Secret Pal!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?