Sunday, October 01, 2006

Some seriously strange characters at our local Library

I am at the local library now, there are some seriously strange characters there. This freaky dude sitting near me was here last Sunday too. And every time I change desks, he seems to follow me. I don't think he is stalking me.

Last week, when I was here, he was also here, copying words out of some a guide book. And surprise, surprise, he is doing the same thing today. At least he picked a different city! He doesn't annoy me but his incredibly smelly feet do! I opened the windows and get some fresh air in and it doesn't help.

I really should move desks again but I need to find one with an electrical outlet.

I should be doing my homework instead of blogging...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?