Sunday, October 15, 2006

My favourites

Got this from Shelby's blog (http://shelbyknits2.blogspot.com/): she is our coordinator for SP9 (she got this list from someone else, etc)

List your favorite:
Actor - Al Pacino (for the acting); Jude Law (for looks!)
Actress - Parker Posey
Animal - Koala bear
Band - Depeche Mode (I am sooo eighties!)
Book - The Blind Assasin (Margaret
Bubble Bath - can't stand it!
Candy - Rowntree Fruit Pastilles
Color - Red
Drink- Water (at room temperature)
Flower - Tulips
Food - Sushi
Lip Balm - Carmex
Lotion - Fresh Sugar Lychee
Movie - Cinema Paradiso
Place - My home
Song - Goldberg Variations by JS Bach; A Case of You (interpreted by Diana Krall)
TV Show - I don't own a tv
Yarn- Just one?!? How about the yarn I DON'T LIKE? Araucania Cotton
Vacation Spot - Prague

Comments:
What a great idea! This is my first SP and that is a helpful idea.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?