Monday, October 30, 2006

McGill Alumni event

Happy Monday! The week is not starting out well. My VPN certificate did not work so I had to dial into my usualy telecon w/o an agenda since I was unable to access my work email. It wasn't until almost 10:30 this morning that I was able to retrieve a new certificate.

Last night, me and Richard went our first alumi event. It was a wine tasting soiree hosted by an Alumni couple. I wasn't really that keen to go but since we already RSVPd and Marlis was with Alicia, we went.

Anyway, we were there, chit-chatting with some of the other alumni, most of them were non-Montrealers, when JP and Stephanie walked in.

JP was living in the upstairs flat and studying at the same uni as I was. I ended up living with his room-mate the year after JP graduated and moved away. This was more than 10 years ago!!!
What a small world! It was good to see them and to catch up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?