Monday, October 23, 2006

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? hy (these are my initials!)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? can't remember
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sure
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I don't eat lunchmeat
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yes
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? online blog; used to have a paper journal when I was in high school and uni
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? depends
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? oatmeal with dried blueberries, toasted almonds, maple sugar, and soy milk
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? yes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? sometimes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? vanilla gelato (mine, of course!)
14. SHOE SIZE? 8.5
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I like myself!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family and friends in Montreal and in Basel
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I didn't send it to anyone!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans, orange t, socks
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the quietness of the house when both daughter and hubby are fast asleep
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Plum purple
23. FAVORITE SMELL? my daughter
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my friend Sean who called me to ask me if I was planning on going to yoga class tomorrow afternoon
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? their teeth
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? never met her. She is my SP9 coordinator
27. FAVORITE DRINK? water
28. FAVORITE SPORT? slalom skiing (to watch); alpine ski (to do)
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? don't know
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no, I can't put anything in my eye. Hence no eye makeup either
32. favorite food? sushi
33. scary movies or happy endings? happy endings
35. summer or winter? winter
36. hugs or kisses? hugs
37. favorite dessert? fresh fruit (is that too boring?) ok, creme brulee too!
38. who is most likely to respond? didn't send it to anyone else
39. least likely to respond? same as #38
40. what books are you reading? The Quality Audit Handbook (for school) and The Year of Magical Thinking (Joan Didion)
41. what's on your mouse pad? i have a laptop
42. what did you watch last night on tv? we don't have a tv but we watched a Pedro Almodovar movie on DVD "What did I do to Deserve This"
43. favorite sounds? silence
44. the rolling stones or beatles? beatles
45. the furthest you've been from home? Hong Kong
46. what's your special talent? cooking
47. where were you born? hospital in Kowloon
48. who sent this to you? Pinched it from a SP9 participant

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?