Thursday, September 07, 2006

WIP "Gumdrops" sweater (Jil Eaton)


I have been knitting this since Feb. Well. I started it then, put it aside for months, frogged it and then re-casted on. Knitting with mohair was a learning experience. In fact, I am starting to notice a pattern (no pun) to my knitting. I cast-on, I knit a few rows, I set it aside for weeks (months), I pick it up again and forget where I stopped, I frog, I re-cast on.

For this sweater, I am using Classic Elite La Gran in "Julia's Pink" (colourway 6571). I was so afraid that I was going to run out of yarn that I ordered 2 extra skeins from www.purlsoho.com (it is in the sale bin) and now it looks like I will probably still have those 2 extra skeins left. I suppose I could knit myself a scarf with the extra yarn or something.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?