Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Almost finished baby cardi and new WIP


I am almost finished the baby cardi, I just need to find either a button or velcro thingie. More progress on the baby blanket I am knitting for a friend, due in September!! See the cute little bee? It is a measuring tape, from Lantern Moon!! I already have the sheep but couldn't resist the bee.
And I started (again, after frogging) the GumDrop sweater from MinnowKnits (no pix until I get further along, knitting with mohair is interesting), and another scarf using the yarn I bought in March when I was in San Francisco from Artfibers ( www.artfibers.com ). The yarn is 100% Tussah silk in Chai colourway, absolutely gorgeous!!! I love that shop, if I lived in San Francisco, I would completely spend all my paychecks there, mmmm, ok, maybe 75%, the other 25% on sushi and chinese desserts!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?