Friday, July 14, 2006

Case of the missing facial moisturizer and out of town visitors

I have searched high and low for my moisturizer that I bought from Fresh NYC: www.fresh.com

I remembered using it right before I left for work the day we were driving up to MOntreal for July 4th weekend. Of course, the cleaners did come to clean the house on July 3rd and I have not been able to find it since. So I suspect they put it somewhere unusual. erg....Glad they are coming again this Monday so I can just ask them.

Our cleaners (woman and man) are from Poland and very nice people. We met them thru the woman's husband who painted the inside of our house. His wife works together with her uncle. They are very hardworking. The uncle works during the day at a hospital and then cleans houses in the evenings.

Out of Town visitors this past week:

Nobody has ever come to visit us since we moved here 2 yrs ago. And all of a sudden, this past week, our little townhouse has been filled to its capacity with visitors. My very best friend (we've been friends since we were 13 yrs old) and her 3 yr old daughter, Richard's oldest friend and his wife and their 3 children, my friend from Tokyo, and also a friend/colleague from Switzerland.

It's been a very busy week. Glad it is over but also sad that my best friend returned to MOntreal to her parent's house and then will return home to Edson, Alberta in September. Her daughter, Sarah got along really well with Marlis.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?