Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Knitting projects

Now if I could only figure out how to make a tool bar on the side so that I could post pix of my UFOs. erg....
I have been trying to finish the baby cardi that I am knitting for 1 of my many pregnant friends. I have been knitting this sweater since Feb and have ripped it up so many times that I am surprised at how un-ratty it looks. I am now knitting 1 of the sleeves. Sure hope to be done this month since the baby is due in June and it will take some time to send it overseas.

List of things to do:
1) Make this blog more interesting with pictures and stuff
2) Book a hotel for our 2 nights stay in Macau
3) Book a hotel for our last night at Narita airport
4) Make sure that the car pu has a car seat for Marlis
5) Make sure that Richard and Marlis has a car for the ride home from JFK to home
6) Re-print the booklets for the training (hmmm, maybe this should be number 1 "ichi" "un" "einz")
7) Get some tailoring done on some suits
8) and the list goes on........

I am hoping that I will have time to knit on the flight but then I was thinking that I really should study for my GREs.
I don't recall ever being this busy when we lived in Basel. Must have been the chirsiwasser or something.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?