Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Amy's Bread and Japanese

I started my Japanese language classes last week at Japan Society (www.japansociety.org) . It is really a lot more difficult that I anticipated. The classes are 2 times a week (2 hrs each) for a duration of 4 weeks. I don't know if I am going to have the nerve to actually use what I learned in Tokyo.

sigh...

On another note, I managed to stop into Amy's Bread (www.amysbread.com) on 9th ave and West 46th St last night after my japanese class. I bought a potato-dill bread, whole-wheat pecan oat bread, 2 cashew butterscotche bars, and 2 chocolate-cherry rolls. (I really should try to add some photos to my visually-sterile blog). These breads are amazing!!!! Must go again tomorrow night after class for more brot.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?